I spend time inspecting a large number of homes to find the perfect fit.
I use the best mortgage brokers and home inspectors to make
sure it’s affordable and passes a stringent assessment of all the major
components of the home.
FIND YOUR NEXT HOME
LOOKING TO BUY?
I provide a complimentary detailed home evaluation which will help you
determine the value of your home. Even if you’re not considering selling
your home today, an annual home evaluation is important in
understanding your most valuable financial asset.
FREE HOME EVALUATION
LOOKING TO SELL?
There are few events of greater consequence in a person’s life than the sale, or purchase, of a home. It follows then, that the choice of a Realtor selected to represent you in these matters is of paramount importance. I am ever mindful of this responsibility and have been earning the confidence and appreciation of clients in York Region for more than 30 years now. My professional foundation is built on the elements of experience, integrity, respect, discretion and results.
I have enjoyed Top Five status in my firm virtually every year since beginning my real estate career. During my career, I have been personally responsible for in excess of $200 million in real estate sales.
Mine is a ‘hands-on’ approach to client relationships. While I employ a support team to facilitate the hours of tasks required to effectively represent my clients’ needs in today’s marketplace, I insist upon direct contact at all critical stages. I do not endorse the ‘team’ approach wherein client care is relegated entirely to an associate. In addition to the efficient front desk at KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY CENTRES and two part-time administrative employees, I am supported by one full-time licensed Realtor, my husband Fred Shipman. Together we represent over 65 years of York Region real estate experience.
In regards to the the representation of property sellers my Marketing Program is extensive and complete. It’s facets include:
• Multiple Listing Service exposure, with complete property details and professionally taken photographs, to over 42,000 Toronto Real Estate Board members.
• Worldwide exposure via my personal website, my business Facebook page, my Broker’s website, Realtor.ca, mls.ca and Youtube.
• Professional property photography, property staging, virtual tour and custom feature sheet production.
• Lawn sign with my website allowing prospective buyers to immediately access listing information and photographs from the comfort of their own vehicle via their smartphone, and secure lockbox enabling ease of showing appointments.
• Open houses designed to invite Realtors to personally acquaint themselves with the property’s features which they, in turn, can relay to their own buying clientele.
• Print media, including local and regional newspapers.
• Showing feedback – I understand my client’s need to be kept abreast of showing activity and comments from showing agents and their buyer clients. While such feedback is only a professional courtesy, I make every attempt to secure buyer’s impressions after the property has been shown, and to pass them along to the home owner.
In regards to the representation of property buyers I personally commit to a rigorous program of listing inspection, as soon as properties come on the market, allowing me first-hand knowledge that I can then share with my buyers. Every buyer is sent detailed information of prospective listings, as they hit the market, via a property search program custom designed with their particular search criteria.
Perhaps the greatest pleasure afforded me by my success in my chosen career of real estate sales, aside from the client satisfaction and friendships developed over the past 30 years, is my ability to give back to my community. While I have been able to support many causes over my time in real estate, the one closest to my heart has been the Children’s Miracle Network and Toronto’s Hospital for Sick Children. As long as I have practiced real estate I have contributed a deduction from every transaction to these organizations, and have been a top supporter for over 20 years. But while the name on the plaque on the Hospital’s ‘Donor Wall of Honour’ may read Marion L Carcone, it is only there due to the support of every one of my clients. At the risk of sounding presumptuous, I’d like to thank you in advance for your support.
And so, If you aren’t already among my wonderful client friends, and you would like to enjoy the many benefits of entrusting your real estate needs to an experienced, knowledgeable professional, I welcome your call. It will be my pleasure to introduce you to the satisfying experience that the buying, and selling, of real estate can be.
Buying a home can be very challenging, with bidding wars & bully offers. I spend time inspecting lots of homes to find the perfect fit. I use the best mortgage brokers and home inspectors to make sure it’s affordable and passes a stringent assessment of all the major components of the home.
I provide a complimentary detailed home evaluation which will help you determine the value of your home, the right time to sell, as well as the appreciation trends in your neighbourhood. Even if you’re not considering selling your home today, an annual home evaluation is important in understanding your most valuable financial asset.